Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"I am sad to say so, but sadly its true; The bang ups, the hang ups, can happen to you" -Dr.Suess

Hello Blog #9803Q3289. (Yes, there is a Q in there.) I have finally decided on a blog site I will keep, and hopefully achieve the goal of writing in every single night... But don't get your hopes up. I'll try my hardest, but sometimes it's just not good enough... SOO, I suppose I'll continue writting as if I know what to talk about.....? Today was pretty uneventful, really. I went to go get surgery on my mouth to get my wisdome teef' removed, only to find out I have not 4, but 5 of them... one of which that some how managed to lay horizantally in the roof of my mouth since the day my teeth have started growing in, and did not mess up one single one of my other teeth; it is completely unexplained, and I can't make any sense of it whats so everrrr. Soon after I was ditched to sit by myself in my room, still spinning of the morphine, and very confused and upset. So today wasn't too toofrific at all... (eh eh eh....If popsicle sticks were 3 inches wider, I could write jokes for em... cheesy). Anyway... All together, for gettin' my mouth ripped apart,and my wisdome yanked out of me, today wasn't the worssssst ever. I guess it's just one less thing to have to worry about. Later on, my loves: Bshawty, Jake, Brittnie, Jessica, and Mario stopped by and cheered me up wonders. And soon enough I caught a ride to meet up with Nick P and headed to Jessica's (EMPTY HOUSE FOR 3 WEEKS... Still just as excited as befor). Where Britt, Jake, and Tay were also...Eh, I think Im going into to much detail... but suck it, im bored, and an insomniac. But eventually Nick and I just ended up crashin' on eachother and nappin' the whole time. Haha. Everyone enjoyed gettin' there cellphone pictures of it too, im sure.... Soon enough, after everyone struggled to wake us up, I ended up home doing some school and cleaning, blah blah blah blah. Hmmm...Jacob, being the hero he is, came over around 12:30 tonight and watched Night at the Roxbury with me, and talked, and stuffffffff. As far as I know, tomorrow is mostly unplaned (the way I like it. I feel like when you plan stuff it gives you more of a reason to ditch it, rather then just takin' the day as it comes). Nick's gunna come over and help me look for some sick shoes online, since he's struttin' around in his $500, sick as your mama's mustache, Gucci kicks, I figure he is the right person to ask.... But other then that, I figure me and my mouth are going to be in unbarable pain and probably wont be up for much more then my everynight, South Park, Family Guy, Family Guy, Futurama, Futurama, South Park, Fresh Prince, CSI, Cold Case Files marathons, StumbleUpon.Com, Loosing constintly at windows "chest" and discussing life and building dreams with Spenser over messenger till 6 in the A.M...


Kellclusion of the day: I will live in a treehouse in Africa someday, live like, and learn everything there is to know about, chimps.... Paradise.


And for all that don't know Bear..... If I were a pirrate, he'd be my parate, he even enjoys sitting on my sholder when I walk around or watch Tv. If you're lookin' for me you will most likely find me with him glued to myside, atleast in my house hold; He wont seperate from Me. And there is never one night or nap he takes where he isn't passed out ontop of my chest snoring. He's my Baby Bear, and I do, and will continue to spoil him rotten. Including his own spot on the blog, for he's so attention starving, that he sees my hands type, and its impossible to keep him from trying himself....




BEAR SAYS: 0i899rfjeiow:::e:;:;: DDr30i0/ //////// .... ...few... //// :" 0ip3.r33/// /''[]]][grkbj/

So, with that and....
Spenser says:
this blog better not take any time away from you working for me..
that being said....



That was Blog number one. Sorry for boring, hope your not snoring yet.
KELLiCLAiRE.

No comments: