Monday, October 20, 2008

“You grow up the day you have your first real laugh -- at yourself.”- Ethal B.

Beth. Charli. Myself.
I died my hair; I'm going back brunette.
But, for now.. I guess Im tagging along with the sisters.
Hah.


Right now Im watching True life "I was born deaf."
It really makes me double think how lucky I am to
be able to experience sounds, people talking....
MUSIC.
I like Twilight Zone. It kinda makes you double think, also.
in a
Sifi kinda' way...
I feel like soup, or something; I'm too lazy...
and I want to play Halo, but Im having some problems
with my XBOX360 even though I JUST got it repaired.
Sooo frusssssssstraiting.
I also have a pulsing headache.
Stresssssssed out.
I need to simmmma' down, I guess.
BEAR tuckered himself out from chasing a fly
around my room, so he's passed out eary on my lap.
I don't want to wake him up just to have him attack my
keyboard....again.....
In Kellclusion: If you're driving with someone
crunk on 151.... just.... be prepared.
GOODNIGHTSLEEPTIGHT.
<33kelliclaire.

SIX TEN IN THE A.M.;;;

Spenser says:
my buns are falling asleep.
KelliChilders says:
Im surprised you havnt



No comments: